all i can do is sit still and consume as much of my own smoke as possible.
- kisses like shards of winter; tongues dipped in liquid nitrogen.
- howls like an index of waves; my ocean cradled inside your chest.
- rouge roses on the expanse of skin; thorns on your lips, your fingertips.
- brass nerves, percussion pulse; when I die, I want to become music.
- musk in our lungs, our thistle affections; this is our secret fragrance.
- on sleepless nights, let’s wander through three a.m. city streets.
- my apocalypse clenched in your fist. “if you’re going to break, shatter.”
- my love is nestled somewhere between heart and haemorrhage.